Wednesday, January 7, 2009

This evening on top of being miserable with poison oak, Dalton's also having pain in his hip...not sure if it's spasms or what..it's hard to get out of him how it hurts. He almost acts like it's cramping in his thigh. So this evening he's had orapred, benadryl, and I've just now given him motrin. Oddly enough, he's really not been overly active on that leg today bc it's been cold, rainy, and windy...so he's been inside all day.

Anyway, now my dad is wanting to go with my mom and me and the boys to Charleston so now we are talking about possibly leaving on Sunday morning and making a mini-field trip out of it for the boys...We aren't looking to spend any money so I've planned on seeing Rainbow Row, the Angel Oak, Folly Beach, and a few free things like that. I can remember seeing the Angel Oak when I was a little girl...maybe 10 or 11 and I can't wait for the boys to see it! I think it will be nice to have a day or two of just relaxing and enjoying our time there given the way things have been so hectic the past week or so.

I think I'll try to do a little history lesson tomorrow and Friday for Hunter regarding Charleston. We'll look up all these things on the internet and talk about them..and then he'll get to see them in person. He will love that. Dalton is just excited about staying in a hotel. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Lori, that is a great idea to do a history lesson and then bring the boys to see the things you teach them about. I'll be praying that your trip goes well and you get some better answers about Dalton. (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete