Thursday, January 8, 2009

Lord help me....lol

My patience is surely being tested today. On top of the leg stuff and the poison oak, Dalton had a cold last week and he's at that stage where he coughs when he lays down..you know that cough that you just cough and cough and cough. Yeah...well the prednisone has apparently made him WILD and *SO* *SO* irritable! He has screamed and cried at everything today...it has been misery for me and Hunter. I gave him Ben@dryl and got him to sleep only for him to wake up within 15 minutes from the coughing. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I am still in my pajamas...which isn't different than most days...lol but today I have not had any time to do anything for myself. Granted instead of blogging I could be dressing......LOL

Sigh, anyway.....There is a light at the end of the tunnel..I know it's there. I just don't see it yet.

Today I keep singing (badly, of course) "even when the rain falls, even when the flood starts rising, even when the storm comes...I am washed by the water." I know there is a reason behind everything, even if it can't be seen..and I know we are in His care and will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment