Tuesday, January 6, 2009

More x ray pics and Poison Oak

I ended up taking both of the boys to the ped this morning because both of their faces looked pretty yuck. She said it was poison oak...it's on their necks, all in Dalton's head, on their legs, bellies, and backs. I have NO IDEA where they got it. The only thing I can remotely think of was on New Year's Day they played outside at Marie's...they played on a bank sort of and were building a fort with sticks and all..but the only thing is that their cousins, Amber & Elijah, were playing with them and they are fine. So I am so confused...they look awful and I really need to figure out where they got it to keep them from getting back into it. It just makes no sense. Dalton's face looks awful bc he won't stop scratching it. She put them both on prednisone for 6 days and a cream with a steroid in it as well.



After their appointment this morning I ran to Greenville to pic up the x rays that Dalton had made there so that I can take them with me to MUSC. Here they are...


1 comment:

  1. OMG girl, I'm so sorry about this poison oak stuff. Yuck! (((((((((hugs))))))))) Stay in touch with me about next week, ok? Right now, the weather for those days is looking moderately chilly but no rain, etc.

    ReplyDelete