Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Dalton!!!!!!!!!!

Today my baby boy turns 5! Seems like yesterday he was just a tiny baby, but I imagine all parents have this same feeling. Time moves on once you have children. I just hope life will slow down a little for us. Dalton woke up happy but when his feet hit the floor he said he hurt and he decided he didn't want to go to Chuck E Cheese...then later he asked me for some medicine and said could we go. I believe this is the first time he's ever asked for medicine. His sleeping has improved..I've not wanted to jinx him..but it's been almost 3 weeks now since he's slept through the night. I don't know if the prednisone he was on for the croup kick started something or if possibly we have some re-growth or what. His running and walking look better to me most of the time..but he still seems really tight. I'm terrified that we could be facing surgery this time next week but today I can't and won't let my mind go there. Today I am celebrating with Dalton and we are going to have a blast at Chuck E!

And here's a LOL..this morning he woke up and once I told him Happy Birthday and everything he pulled the covers back in the bed and looked down at his legs and he said "I'm checking to see if my legs have grown bigger." haha He must have taken my "you're growing up" that I said yesterday literally! ROFL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment