Thursday, August 13, 2009

Baltimore Bound

Heading out tomorrow....hoping for decent xrays, NO surgery, and all that stuff.

Possibly getting together w/some of the girls (and kids) from our perthes board on Sunday. I'm really excited about getting to meet some of the ladies that helped me and talked to me when Dalton was first diagnosed...They helped me keep my sanity during those first few months while we saw different doctors regarding Dalton's situation..and they still continue to be there always with an encouraging word.

Dalton's PT went pretty good today...he got his ROM measured again and it was back up just a little over what it was the last time it was measured. Not sure if it will be enough to avoid surgery this time but hopefully so!

We've had 3 full weeks of no night time pain and low and behold it started back up tonight. There is just no rhyme or reason to it! Ugh..it's so frustrating.

Wish us luck in Baltimore...we plan on doing a little more sight seeing while we are there..either in DC or the Amish Country (Lancaster, PA) or both. I'll either update the blog after the appointment before we head home or I'll have Allison do it for me. Our appt is at 8:15 Monday morning.

Your thoughts and prayers are so appreciated!!

No comments:

Post a Comment