Monday, December 29, 2008

I've already made a friend!

The internet is amazing at times...This morning I woke up to an inbox full of emails sending thoughts and prayers to us. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family to help us through this. One email that I had was from a lady named Donna. She sent me an invitation to join a yahoo group that is a perthes support group. So I posted my intro, linked people to Dalton's blog, and before I knew it I had an email from a delightful lady named Sandy that just so happens to live in Cashiers. Her son, Jonathan, is 7 and was diagnosed with perthese when he was 4. AND her husband fishes on Keowee regularly and she's in Seneca about once a week so we are planning on meeting for lunch soon. It's so nice to have someone to talk to that understands your fears and can help with questions that you don't know where to look to find the answers.

I am going to start with some "favorite links" on the sidebar, so make sure to check them out sometime.

So far all I know this morning is that we are being referred to Dr. Michael Beckish in Greenville. The referral has been faxed over and we are just waiting on a call back from our ped to let us know the date and time.

Thanks again for all of the prayers and support. It means so much to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment